Sunday 8 November 2009

My first ever blog!

I used to keep diarys as a kid, and quite like to write things down to clarify my thoughts, I have a book I write in from time to time but decided why not start a blog? So here is my first blog, I am at the moment ill in bed, this is from taking way too many drugs over the last few months, since splitting with my ex, I have been taking naughty substances most weekends really and quite often during the week too. Theres been the choice of going out and getting wasted? or sitting in on my own. I went for the first option as lonelyness is not something I am too fond off.

So after months of this its finally destroyed my immune system and left me with tonsilits, so today is the day I have decided, enough is enough. I am going to detox ( take no drugs) Until I get back from India, which is in January. I am travelling for a while so need my strength and also really need to sort my head out and stay sober for a while. So not I have written it down, it will hopefully encourage me to stick to it and be a good girl for a while. Focus on work and other aspects of life which I seem to be neglecting. Anyway this is my first blog. I am sure there will be more to come.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment