Tuesday 15 December 2009

Culture

Well my last blog turned into a description of me cutting my throat, rather than discussing the cultural things I have been getting up to. I work in a wonderful place, with a theatre just down stairs, so have been to the theatre twice now, which has been nice, both times quite comical performances. I went to a poetry reading at the foundry, nice night, caught up with some old lecturers, one whom still has a poem I created out of peoples public hair, so I want to collect that soon, I did like my pube poem! hmm ive been going out for lots of nice meals.. not that cultured but nice food is always good. I have been organizing/helping out at exhibitions, on the work of Desmond Jefferey and Eric Ravillious. So ive been fairly cultured I suppose. I also went out dressed as a boy recently, and did too much fucking with a strap on on pretty ladies and pulled some muscles or something in my back, rather a nasty injury was bed bound for a while but after spending an evening in a bed that vibrates, it seems to be on the mend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment